Ihr Einkaufswagen ist im Moment leer.
Privacy and cookie statement Maya Gold Trading B.V.
October 1, 2020
Privacy-sensitive data, or personal data, is processed through our webshop. Maya Gold Trading B.V. considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, among other things, that we:
- Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, via this privacy statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your consent is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to access your personal data upon your request, correct or remove.
Maya Gold Trading B.V. is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose at the web store mayagoldorganic.com. We recommend that you read it carefully.
If you have any questions or would like to know exactly what we keep about you, please contact Maya Gold Trading B.V .
Contact form and Newsletter
With the contact form you can ask us questions or make requests. For this we use your name and address details and e-mail address. We need this because of the contract we conclude with you. We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and three months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information for follow-up questions. We can also train our customer service to become even better.
We offer a newsletter with which we want to inform interested parties about our products and / or services. Every newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe. You can also pass this via your account.
Your email address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your permission. This data is kept for three months after you cancel the subscription.
Provide to third parties
We work with certain companies that may receive your above-mentioned personal data from us.
We would like to send you advertisements about offers and new products or services. We do this:
- by email
- via social media
You can object to this advertisement at any time. Each email contains an unsubscribe link. You can block us or use the unsubscribe option. You can also report this via your account.
If necessary for the service, we may collect location data (GPS) from you. Your permission will be requested for this at the moment.
This (location) data can also be stored and processed by the provider of, for example, the navigation / map software, such as Google Maps, but the data can also be used by, for example, Google or Apple itself. We have no control over that. Always read the privacy statements of the relevant provider.
Our webshop displays general advertisements. We do not keep any personal data, so we do not know whether you like it.
Disclosure to other companies or institutions
With the exception of the aforementioned partners, we will under no circumstances give your personal data to other companies or institutions, except if we are legally obliged to do so (for example if the police requires this when a crime is suspected).
We keep statistics on the use of our web shop. Our web shop includes social media buttons. The administrators of these services use this to collect your personal data.
When you visit our webshop for the first time, we show a notification with an explanation about cookies. We will hereby ask for your consent to the use of these cookies.
You can disable the placing of cookies via your browser, but some things from our webshop will no longer work properly.
Security of personal data is very important to us. To protect your privacy, we take the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected with a username and password
- Access to personal data is protected with a username and a login token
- After receipt, the data is stored in a separate, protected system
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that protect all information between you and our website when you enter personal data
- We keep logs of all requests for personal data
- We are ISO 27001 certified
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you regularly consult this privacy statement so that you are aware of these changes. We will do our best to also announce changes separately.
Access, change and delete your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it
- access to the precise personal data we have
- having errors corrected
- the removal of outdated personal data
- transferring personal data to another party
- withdraw consent
- object to a particular use
Please make sure that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
File a complaint
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. This is called the Dutch Data Protection Authority
Maya Gold Trading B.V.
Hoogte Kadijk 143 f1
1018 BH Amsterdam
: +31 (0)20 723 37 00
Chamber of commerce number: 58796037
Vat number: NL853185232B01