The Food industry is ridiculous There are so many “healthy” diets out there: vegan, vegetarian, plant-based, low-carb, low-calorie, keto, paleo, and even carnivore (100% animal foods — meat, fish, eggs, high-fat dairy products, and animal fats). Some claim that the vegan diet and the vegetarian diet are best, they literally call meat “a dead rancid animal body”, which they claim to be poisonous for the human body as it pollutes cells and causes cancer. Those people claim that a fruit-vegetable diet is perfect for people. Others claim that fruits cause a spike in insulin and people should only eat meat and veggies. It has been claimed that someone cured her mental diseases and lost a lot of weight, and now feels perfect by maintaining a carnivore diet.
According to science, there are some tips that suit everyone:
- Use more fiber : Fiber can found in healthy foods including vegetables, fruits, beans and whole grains.
- Avoid Added Sugar : The sugar is added almost everywhere and you should check the nutritional value on the pack of the product in the supermarket.
- Make Room for Healthy Fats : Use such fats as coconut oil, fish, avocado and nuts. Healthy fats are good for your hormones, skin, hair and nails.
- Minimize Distractions : Do not eat in in front of the computer or screen.
- Walk Your Way to Health : Walking for 30 minutes per day leads to healthy weight loss.
- Don’t Drink Your Calories : Do not drink sugary drinks as they are full of sugar and empty calories.
- Practice Mindful Eating : Do not distacted by phone while heaving a meal and serve the meal in a nice, elegant way. The process should take 20 minutes so that your body gets signals that it is already full. By doing this, you can avoid overeating.
- Eat Whole Foods : Eating real and organic food ensures that you are nourishing your body with natural, nutrient-dense foods.
- Don’t Deprive Yourself : Depriving yourself will only make you want the forbidden food more and may cause you to binge when you finally cave in.
- Use vegetables in you diet : Vegetables are loaded with fiber and the nutrients your body craves.
Maya Gold Team is convinced that everyone should do what is best for them. The most crucial thing is to be happy and positive about the diet you are doing and check your blood to track the progress, to make sure the diet you are doing suits you. Please, don’t push yourself to eat exactly the same as some blogger or influencer told you to! What works for them may not work for you!
Take care of yourself and your health by not only maintaining a healthy diet and exercising, but also visit doctors to track medical and hormonal results and take care of your mental state by practicing meditation or yoga, or whatever makes you happy and mentally healthy!
Be sensible, be healthy, do you!